- AS A SAFETY PRECAUTION AND IN KEEPING WITH THE STATE’S UNIVERSAL MASKING LAW, WE DO REQUIRE MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE STORE. This is to ensure our staff and customer are safe.
- If you have a medical condition and cannot wear a mask, you can use our out side tables to paint or order a paint to go kit and paint at home.
- There is no eating or drinking by customers currently in the studio to ensure masks are worn at all time.
- We will keep the doors and windows open for fresh air, so be sure to wear a jacket if you plan on painting indoors.
- We are regularly disinfecting the entire studio daily. We disinfect all high-touch areas, such as sinks and counters, and chairs and tables with a alcohol disinfectant once a day and some times twice. We disinfect the bath rooms after every use.
- Every painting table, including the chairs in the studio and all the paints and items on the table, are wiped down with disinfectant after every use.
- We are also washing all paintbrushes and painting tools in hot, soapy water after every use.
- Employees are washing their hands often through the day.
- Since we are in Phase 2 we can have a reduced number of people in our studio to just %25 (12 customers, excluding staff) which mean we can have 3 full painting tables and a fused glass table open inside the studio.
- Because our studio has a limited capacity, we are only able to have painters sit at our painting tables and only 1 non painter. Customers who wish to have friends or family who are not painting sit with them can use the out-side tables or purchase a paint at home kit. This restriction will be removed as soon as we can have more people in our store in Phase 4.
- We encourage all our staff and employees to stay at least 6 feet apart. All our painting tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- The register has a sneeze guard installed to help keep social distancing in place.
Health Screenings and Employee Protocols
- Before every employee shift, we complete a health screening and take temperatures to ensure our staff is healthy before working with our customers.
- All our employees have read and agree to follow the Safety Guidelines provided by Washington State and Health Department.
- All returned unused paints are re-packaged into new clean cups with lids, so unused paint is not wasted and thrown away.