- As of March 12, 2022, in keeping with our states masking laws, masks are optional while inside the studio. Although we do encourage masks to be worn in the studio to protect all our unvaccinated kids in the studio, they are not required.
- If you have a medical condition and do not feel comfortable inside the studio without a mask, you can use our out side tables to paint or order a paint to go kit and paint at home.
- There is no eating allowed in the studio but drinks with a lid are acceptable.
- We will keep the doors and windows open for fresh air, so be sure to wear a jacket if you plan on painting indoors.
- We are regularly disinfect / sanitize the entire studio daily. We disinfect all high-touch areas, such as sinks and counters, and chairs and tables with a alcohol disinfectant once a day and some times twice. We disinfect the bath rooms at opening and closing.
- Every painting table, including the chairs in the studio and all the paints and items on the table, are wiped down with disinfectant after every use.
- We are also washing all paintbrushes and painting tools in hot, soapy water after every use.
- Employees are washing their hands often through the day.
- We are open %100 with no capacity restrictions. All our painting tables are set up with 4 to 6 chairs at each table. .
- We encourage all our staff and employees to stay at least 6 feet apart.
Health Screenings and Employee Protocols
- Before every employee shift, we complete a health screening and take temperatures to ensure our staff is healthy before working with our customers.
- All our employees have read and agree to follow the Safety Guidelines provided by Washington State and Health Department.