POTTERY To-Go Paint Kits
New at Glazed & Amazed: To Go Paint Kits! To help add a little creativity to your life , we are offering paint kits to take home! Art is a great stress reliever, and we can all use that right about now. This is also a perfect way to add art to your new homeschooling curriculum, and keep those kiddos (and parents) happy. The price of your piece will be 10% off (only for paint to go kits) and includes instructions and firing! Since you are getting a discount on the pottery you are able to purchase brushes and glaze. We have sets of 10 brushes available for just $7, which get to stay home with you for future projects!
Just call ahead to let us know:
- What piece(s) you’d like to paint!
- View our Gallery for photos of bisque currently on our shelves
- Styles will vary depending on availability, call us to see if a piece is still available
- We will try to keep photos updated!
- Use Photo # to help us determine which piece(s) you’d like
- Which colors you’d like
- We are selling 1 ounce pot of glaze and 2 ounce pot of glaze. You can buy as many pots of glaze as you need.
- The glaze is for you to keep and will dry up in about 2 weeks, so use them soon after purchase.
- If you want to return the glaze after you done painting we will take them and re use them or recycle them.
- Colors are limited to our standard color tile-refer to polka dot tile photo for color reference
- We will not be sending out any custom colors, or specialty glazes due to a limited quantity
- If you want a part of your piece to be white, just leave it plain! it will turn shiny white after we glaze it!
- We will not be sending out white paint due to a limited quantity
- We will take your payment over the phone
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex
- We will include a basic instruction sheet, but if you have any questions while painting, you’re welcome to call the studio during business hours.
- You can also reach out over social media, or email, we will be checking our messages regularly.
- Brushes DO NOT come with the kits, but we do have sets of 10 brushes available for purchase.
- When you are finished painting bring your pottery to the studio and bring back any left over paint.
- We’ll fire your pottery and have it ready in 5 to 7 days. We will call you when your pieces are ready to pick up.
- We will keep fired pieces for at least 90 days
Thank you so much for continuing to support local during this trying time! Stay safe, and healthy, we hope to see you soon! 💜💚